Reporting Animal Issues

To report an animal issue, such as a dog at large or a barking dog, call (641) 792-1547 so an officer can be dispatched right away for the complaint.

The Newton Police Department partners with the Jasper County Animal Rescue League to address animal issues. Visit JCARL at