Concern or Problem

Code Violations

Submit your code violation or code enforcement problems through the Newton Police Department's MyGov tool. Click here to report your code enforcement violations. The types of violations/complaints that should be submitted using MyGov are as follows: 

  • Animal Code Enforcement
  • Nuisance Code Enforcement
  • Parking Code Enforcement
  • Property Maintenance Code Enforcement
  • Dilapidated Structures
  • Junk Vehicles
  • Noise in Residential Areas
  • Outdoor Storage
  • Off Street Parking
  • Overgrown Lots
  • Obstructing Views
  • Weeds/Growth to be Cut

Other Concerns or Problems

Report a Pothole or Roadkill - Use this form to submit a pothole or roadkill to the Public Works Department.