Pool Party Reservations
The City of Newton offers private parties at Maytag Pool.
All pool parties must be booked by July 22nd and none will be scheduled after August 7th.
The basic pool party fee $250 which allows up to 150 guests and includes the use of shallow end and middle pool sections only. To use the slides and diving area there is an extra charge of $25 per additional feature. For parties over 150 guests, there is an extra charge of $25 to cover additional lifeguard staff.
Pool parties are available Tuesday and Thursday morning from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm and Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. The time periods vary so be sure to click on the correct time period you want. See Policies and Rules for park rules and visitor responsibilities. If you have questions, please call the Community Services Office at (641) 792-6622 ext. 2304.
To reserve and pay for a pool party:
- Click on “Make Reservation” for the party time period below that you would like to reserve.
- Once in the reservation form scroll down to calendar. You will see the current week showing. If you click on month you will see the current month’s calendar. Then at the top of the calendar you will see an arrow pointing to the right which will show the upcoming month.
- Go to the month you want your reservation to see if date is available.
- If available that day, click on "reserve this facility" and fill in your rental date on the "To and From" lines (note the times will automatically fill in).
- Click on "Proceed as Guest."
- After choosing "Proceed as Guest" you will enter the information requested.
- To select additional optional features, please enter the number 1 in the quantity section for each feature you would like to add.
- Then click "Proceed to Check Out."
- Once payment is processed you will an email with your reservation information on it. To get a copy of the payment receipt be sure and click on print page after your payment has been submitted.
|Times Available||Days Available||Price||Reservation|
|10 a.m. - 12 p.m.||Tuesday & Thursday||$250.00||Make Reservation|
|7 - 9 p.m.||Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday||$250.00||Make Reservation|