The City contractor for the HMA Resurfacing Project, Manatt's, began working on various streets throughout the City on Tuesday, July 30. This project does not require a complete closure of any streets but periods of delay should be expected. Questions on this project should be directed to Joe Grife, Civil Engineering Technician III at 641-792-6622 ext. 2315.
Below is a list of the streets that will be part of the project:
- 500 - 700 blocks of E 10th St S
- 400 - 600 blocks of N 6th Ave E
- 400 block of N 7th Ave E
- 400 - 600 blocks of W 10th St N
- 800 block of N 7th Ave W
- W 10th St N Cul-De-Sac
- 900 block of N 5th Ave W
- 1200 block of N 6th Ave E
- 100 - 200 blocks of E 24th St S
- 200 - 700 blocks of W 3rd St S
Click here to view the project details.