On Wednesday, September 6th, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., several companies in Newton, IA, will offer information about their current employment opportunities. Job seekers can attend and learn about these businesses and job openings. Here are the companies that will be participating:
- Co-Line Manufacturing (1232 100th St, Sully, IA) is an advanced metal fabrication company with a unique culture and clean working environment.
- Park Centre (500 1st Street N, Newton, IA) is a WesleyLife Community that focuses on meeting the needs of seniors and their families as they navigate the aging process.
- Progress Industries (202 N 3rd Avenue W, Newton, IA) provides programs for individuals with disabilities.
- UL Solutions (3020 1st Ave E, Newton, IA) offers testing, inspection, certification services, software, and advising.
- Van Maanen Electric (500 Iowa Speedway Drive, Newton, IA) is an electrical contractor seeking electrician apprentices and heavy equipment operators.
- Whirlpool Newton Parts (1716 N 19th Avenue E, Newton, IA) specializes in appliance parts assembly.
This event is part of the Newton Development Corporation's Workforce Wednesdays program, which takes place on the first Wednesday of each month in Jasper County. For more information, don't hesitate to contact Tanya Michener at the Newton Development Corporation via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (641-787-8210).